Buying or selling a home is an exciting and complicated task and one of the most important financial decisions most people ever make. Hiring a real estate agent can help save you time and money. Together we will discover your needs and wants and locate a new home or sell your present home in a timely manner.
My goal is to make your real estate experience as stress free and comfortable as posssible. I will see that you get the most out of your next real estate transaction by taking advantage of cutting edge technology, products and services provided by RE/MAX Leading Edge. The towns that I focus on include Arlington, Belmont, Lexington, Medford, Stoneham, Winchester, Woburn and the adjacent towns.
Whether you’re buying or selling a home, I am committed to helping you define and achieve your goals. I will mobilize the RE/MAX Leading Edge network of professional resources on your behalf, coordinate schedules, handle details and follow up to assure your complete satisfaction. I pledge to provide you with the highest level of professional real estate service with an emphasis on communication and attention to detail.
I invite you to contact me with any of your real estate needs and questions, as I am here to serve you! I look forward to hearing from you!
- R. E. Sales and Marketing Specialist
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES)
- e-PRO Technology Certification® (e-PRO)
- Accredited Buyer Representative® (ABR)
- Real Estate CyberSpace Specialist (RECS)
- Full-Time REALTOR®
- Mass. R. E. Broker’s License
- Member of Multiple Listing Service
- Greater Boston Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Massachusetts Association of Realtors
- Senior Advantage Real Estate Council
- Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council
- Medallion Club Summit Award
- Life-Long Massachusetts Resident
- Former Business/Computer Teacher
- B.S., Boston College
- M.Ed., Salem State University